84% of North East firms are struggling to access the skills they need to succeedConfederation of British Industry report 2019
Hire smarter with video
WOTJOB is a Video Insights Platform that gives users the opportunity to learn about different careers, employers and industries through short promotional videos. The platform also enables students looking for work experience, apprenticeships and graduate roles to apply directly to employers by video.
Technology has impacted every aspect of how we live and work and will continue to do so at an ever-increasing rate. This in part has driven the Government’s reform of vocational education for 14 - 19 year olds with the aim of helping learners access qualifications that have genuine labour market value.
Mobile devices, social media and video have revolutionised how we communicate. WOTJOB harnesses the power of these to enable companies to build and strengthen their employer brand to attract the future talent they need.
- Video will account for 70-75% of all digital content by 2020
- Over half of all video content is viewed on mobile
- 97% of all 16-34 year olds have access to a mobile phone
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others
- One third of all online activity is spent watching video
- Over 8 billion videos are viewed on Facebook each day
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as delivering the best ROI